Locum Tenens Oncology Job Unknown, WV
A facility in West Virginia seeks a medical oncologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 4:40 pm and the physician will see 20 patients per day on average. You must be board certified or board eligible. The incoming physician must have a WV state license.
We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WV state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4:40 pm
- Caseload: 20 patients per day
- Procedures: Outpatient only
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.