Locum Tenens Pediatrics Job Unknown, TX
A Texas facility is in need of a locum tenens pediatric endocrinologist physician to provide coverage. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm and the covering physician will typically see 10 - 12 patients per day. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active TX medical license. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have an active TX license obtain one before the assignment.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: Board certified, board eligible required
- License: Active Texas state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 10 - 12 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.