Permanent Radiology Job Erie, PA
Posted by RecruitWell
Erie, PA, Diagnostic Radiology Job
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Seeking a board certified or truly board eligible diagnostic radiologist
- Join a hospital employed group of eight general radiologists, three interventional radiologists, and three breast imagers
- Preference is for candidates willing to do most general radiology procedures
- Monday-Friday day shifts
- Level II Trauma Center
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- State-of-the-art equipment, including portable CT scanner in OR
- Cases include CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology
- Nice work/life balance – ability to come in earlier and leave earlier, if needed
- Volume is 80-90 reads per day
- H1 visa candidates welcome to apply
- New grads welcome!
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the client to discuss more!
- Organization Information:
- Competitive base salary
- Productivity incentive
- 35 days PTO
- 7 holidays
- Sign on bonus available
- Full benefits – malpractice insurance, medical, dental, vision
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.