Locum Tenens Addiction Medicine Job Western Tennessee, TN
· Location: Western Tennessee (greater Memphis, TN area)
· Specialty: Addiction Medicine
· Requirements: Active TN license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty, Fellowship NOT required
· Schedule: Tues + Thurs (6am-11am)
· EMR: Smart Management
· SUBOXONE CERTIFICATION REQUIRED!!
· Duration: Oct. 26th – ongoing
· Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Our client is opening a brand new comprehensive
treatment center in the greater Memphis,
TN area starting October 26th.
As of right now, they are taking immediate considerations for qualified Addiction
Medicine physicians to provide part-time coverage for Tuesday and Thursday (6am-11am). Principle duties include providing Methadone/Suboxone treatments,
performing history and physicals, and handle admissions. The candidate will be
accompanied by a support staff of a Clinic
Director, Nurse Supervisor, Clinical
Supervisor, and Counselor.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.