Full Time Neurology Job Topeka, KS
Neurology Physician needed in Kansas
The University of Kansas St. Francis Campus
Topeka, Kansas - The University of Kansas Health System St. Francis Campus is proud to be a part of a long legacy of high-quality, compassionate care. The St. Francis hospital began serving its community in 1909 as the mission of a group of Catholic nuns who rose up to meet a need. Today, the hospital has 378 licensed beds, a history of technological advancements, and a generous and supportive community.
- Employed through University of Kansas Physicians Group
- Certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center
- Stroke Rehabilitation Center
- St. Francis is a Thrombectomy Capable Stroke Center
- Call 1:6
- Competitive Compensation & Full Benefits
If you're looking for an excellent quality of life for you and your family, call Robert Overfield at 800-839 -4728 or email your CV to email@example.com
· This opportunity does not support J-1 Waivers
· View other opportunities at: http://www.beck-field.com/
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.