Full Time Internal Medicine Job Memphis, TN
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Memphis Health Center, Inc.
Memphis Health Center, Inc. -
- Hours:Clinic Hours: Mon, Wed 7:30 AM-7:30 PM; Tue, Thur: 7:30 AM-5:30 PM; Fri 7:30 AM-11:30 AM; Sat 8:00 AM-12:00 PM | 5 Day Work Weeks | Saturday Rotation 1:10-1:12; Friday off if you work Saturday
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 20-25
- Call Schedule: Phone Only Rotated Weekly | 1:10-1:12
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: - $186,000 Salary- Annual Increases up to 3%
- Benefits: - Health, Dental, and Vision- Company Paid Life Insurance- Voluntary Disability Insurance- Voluntary Life Insurance- Supplemental Coverage Through AFLAC- Employee Assistance Program- 403b- 25 Days PTO- 10 Paid Holidays- Paid Malpractice Through FTCA- 24 Hours CME plus $1,500 Allowance Annually- $1,000 Reimbursement for Professional Dues, License Fees, and Professional Taxes- NHSC Loan Repayment HPSA: 22
- Additional Info: - This provider will be part of our Ryan White Part A & B Program which is designed to provide medical care, confidential counseling, community, and social service resources to HIV/AIDS infected persons.- The provider will be responsible for providing HIV prevention education to people living with HIV and people at a high risk of acquiring or transmitting HIV. This position specializes in providing HIV prevention education to gay/bisexual men and women living with HIV/AIDS and their sexual partners as well as to high-risk heterosexual males and females.- The provider's schedule will be split 50/50 seeing HIV patients and primary care patients- Part-time providers will be required to work a minimum of 20 hours seeing only HIV patients.- EMR: AthenaRequirements: - Must possess a passion for working with the HIV population- Previous experience dealing with patients who have or are at risk for HIV
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.