Full Time Primary Care Job Athens, GA
Our Client is a growing healthcare organization based in Athens, GA that offers its employees full benefits, paid time off and student loan repayment.
The Company: Our Clients desire is to provide quality, affordable healthcare in a comfortable environment. You will play an important role in helping community members receive access to a healthcare home that provides quality medical services that they can afford.
The Position: Our Client is looking for an Internal Medicine Physician to join their team. The pay range our Client is offering is $170,000-$188,000 Salary depending on experience.
- 2 Weeks PTO for the 1st years
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Full benefits (health, vision, dental)
- Life Insurance
- Eligibility for Student loan repayment plan
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail
- 403b w/ match
- $2,000 for CME with time off
- Current and Active Georgia License
- Board Certification or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine required
- Visa candidates considered
- New Grads welcome!
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-5, Tuesday 8-7, Friday 8-2
- Full support staff
- Possible Saturday Call Rotation
- 20 Patients a day
- Report Directly to the CMO
send an updated resume to Roger@theipgteam.com
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.