Full Time Anesthesia Job Unknown, TX
An exciting opportunity is now available in Texas for 2 pediatric anesthesiologists due to growth. Come provide direct anesthesia care to all types of pediatric patients including neonates and surgery for complex care in the operating room and outside the operating room. There will be both individual case management and care team model. Call responsibilities will be equitably distributed as well as holidays off rotated in an equitable fashion. The typical daily schedule will be Monday through Friday from 7 am to 3 pm. You will see and average of 4 to 8 cases per day. They welcome physicians that are board certified or board eligible in general anesthesia with their fellowship training completed. There is an excellent mentoring program for new graduates. Come join 4 other physicians and 6 CRNAs.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 25 days of vacation, CME, and a retirement plan.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call Darline Morris at 203.663.9385 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2649235.
- Need is for 2 pediatric anesthesiologists
- Mentoring program for new graduates
- Neonatal, infant, and pediatric patients
- 50-50 mix of CRNA supervision and your own cases
- Ultrasound guided blocks a major plus
- Fellowship in peds and cardiac peds a plus
- Great location with fine dining and a lower cost of living
- Family-friendly community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.