Full Time Internal Medicine Job Fresno, CA
This opportunity has a competitive compensation. If employed, you may also be offered 60% employer contribution for health insurance, paid vacation time, and malpractice coverage.
Fresno is a city in California's San Joaquin Valley. It is part of a bustling metropolitan area of nearly a million people. Ideally located less than 60 miles from Yosemite, Sequoia, and Kings Canyon National Parks. Fresno is just a short drive from either Lake Tahoe's legendary skiing or walks on the beach in sunny southern California.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more details, please contact Senior Search Consultant Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV to email@example.com and refer to job number 2649291. All inquiries are confidential.
- New practice and location
- Be employed or independent contractor
- Part-time position, probably 2 days a week
- Post-acute care in a clinic setting
- Experience with complex patients
- See 8 to 12 patients per day
- Board certified in internal medicine
- Downtown Los Angeles
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.