Full Time Radiology Job South, FL
CompHealth is currently assisting a Florida radiology group with their search for a breast/body imaging radiologist due to growth. They serve one of the largest health care systems in the area. Work Monday through Friday with a shared 1:5 diagnostic weekend call. This position is primarily breast imaging with body imaging skills required. Light interventional skills would be a plus, but not required. Fellowship training in different specialty areas will be considered. They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible, as well as experienced physicians and 2021 fellows.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive base salary plus incentives/bonuses, and support and payment for license and hospital credentialing. You will also be offered health/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 8 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Francesca Bell at 954.616.2912 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2649371.
- Partnership potential
- 8 weeks of vacation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Join one of the largest and most stable radiology groups
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Shared 1:5 diagnostic weekend call
- 2021 fellows welcome to apply
- Beautiful coastal location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.