Full Time Neurosurgery Job Northwestern, OH
A community hospital in northwestern Ohio is seeking a neurosurgeon due to growth. The hospital has robotic-guided spine surgery. All specialties will be available for consults. You will need a current Ohio license, and CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary. Current residents and fellows will be considered, and board-certified and board-eligible physicians are welcome to apply.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive two-year salary guarantee with bonuses. You will be offered up to $50K student loan assistance, medical and dental insurance, vacation and holidays, paid relocation expenses, life insurance, CME time and $2,000 stipend, a 401k retirement plan, and paid malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both permanent and locum tenens healthcare staffing. With the largest nationwide client network, we have openings in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right job in the right location for you.
To begin talking about this position, send your CV and references to Ronald.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203.663.9362 and refer to job #2649436.
- Full neurosurgery opportunity - cranial and spine
- 1:3 shared call
- Board certified or board eligible welcomed
- Current residents and fellows will be considered
- Medical and dental insurance, life insurance, and paid malpractice
- Vacation and CME time with stipend
- Relocation expenses and student loan assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.