Full Time Family Practice Job Trinity, FL
alarm 2 months ago
Posted by HCA HealthCare
Employer HCA Healthcare
Primary Care Physician Needed in New Port Richey, FL
Want to bring your passion to work and your practice to life?
Looking for a team that looks out for you? Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch?
Look No Further!
HCA Healthcare and Affiliated Private Practices are passionate about patients. We’re leading the state of Florida towards better healthcare practices. And we’re looking for amazing doctors like you.
We are a community of care: We work together closely, laugh together readily, and support each other earnestly.
We are a culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across roles, and between physician leaders.
We offer great work-life balance with:
• Monday through Friday schedule with no nights or weekend office hours, no hospital call, and limited phone call.
• Ample admin time in the morning and afternoon.
• Reasonable patient load with 40/20 appointment model.
• Strong infrastructure with ample office support staff so the PCP can focus on being a physician
• Leadership development opportunities
• Camaraderie among physicians who have many years within the group
You’ll also get a stunning hometown in Tampa Bay, which is a vibrant area with diverse cultures and rich history. You can enjoy professional sporting events, white sand beaches, numerous water sports, and a fantastic restaurant scene.
We also offer a competitive salary with bonuses based on quality outcomes, paid time off/holidays, medical/dental/life insurance plans, paid malpractice insurance with tail, and other excellent benefits.
Requirements and Experience of Well Qualified Candidates would include:
• MD/DO degree from an accredited medical school and completed residency in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
• Current Florida state license and DEA certificate required prior to start date
• Board eligible or board certified. If eligible, able to achieve and maintain certification within 2 years of joining.
• Dedicated team of professionals providing a total coordinated care approach
• Adult, mostly geriatric patient population experience
• Ability to build close, long-term patient relationships
• Believes in decisions based on quality and preventive medicine
If interested please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.