Full Time Hospitalist Job Kingwood, TX
alarm 4 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Grow and enhance your career through our opportunity for an experienced hospitalist to join our practice in North Houston, Texas. Ideal candidates will be board certified in internal medicine and Texas licensed. This program offers flexibility of schedule in a round-and-go model. There are 20 shifts per month, as well as shared night call until July with residents to cover. Enjoy an excellent salaried position with the potential for quality bonus and great leadership support at this site. TeamHealth is one of the nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country! We relieve you of administrative tasks and strict scheduling?so you can focus on the highest standard of patient care. From there, we help you hone your skills so you can make an even bigger difference in the lives of your patients and their families.
- Salaried position
- Paid malpractice
- Flexible round and go schedule
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.