Full Time Plastic Surgery Job Miami, FL
Brand new office! They are busy!
We are looking for a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon with aesthetics surgery fellowship and have significant cosmetic surgery experience.
We would prefer a bilingual (English/Spanish) professional to work in a fast-paced surgical facility. Must be board certified
- Two newly equipped operating rooms. Office based facility with two operating rooms.
100% percent aesthetics and cosmetic plastic surgery.
- Fee will be based per case/with an average of 20 through 25 cases a week.
Administration and Marketing are covered by the practice
• Perform medical procedures as necessary
• Prescribe medications and treatments
• Assess patient health through interviews and physical examinations
• Communicate information to patients regarding diagnosis and treatment goals
• Maintain patient medical records
• Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
direct line: 954 346 5142
Parkland, FL 33076
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.