Locum Tenens Urology Job Unknown, IA
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Iowa that is in need of a urologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is a mix of clinic, OR, and call, and you will see 25 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active IA or IMLC state license.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active IA or IMLC state license needed
- Schedule: Clinic, OR, and call
- Caseload: 35
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.