Permanent ObGyn Job La Crosse, WI
In addition to a competitive base salary plus bonuses, you will also be offered full comprehensive benefits, life insurance/disability, 29 days of vacation the 1st year, relocation with no cap but guidelines, a $50K start/sign-on/retention bonuses, CME, 401k/457b/403b retirement plans with matching, a pension plan, and occurrence malpractice.
Come practice in a Wisconsin city that is located in an attractive riverfront setting. The town has a reasonable cost of living with a revitalized downtown of historic buildings, a relaxing river walk, and beautiful views. The surrounding area offers all 4 seasons of recreational activities including biking, golf, hiking, and skiing.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2648942.
- Base salary plus RVUs
- $50K start/sign-on/retention bonus
- Occurrence malpractice
- Employed position
- Hospital has a da Vinci robot
- Certified nurse midwives on staff
- Call is 1:5
- Academic affiliation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.