Full Time Pediatrics Job Eastman, GA
A pediatrician is needed at a practice in Georgia. Join a pediatric NP and be the 1st pediatrician on staff. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5:30 pm with a very light 1:3 call for admissions only. There will be no newborn rounding, C-sections, or deliveries. The incoming physician will see 17 to 18 patients per day on average, and there may be 1 admission a week. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and another/a few/other specialist/physician. They welcome 2021 residents and J-1 visas to apply.
They are offering a $200K to $225K salary range depending on experience plus a productivity bonus. You will also be provided with medical coverage for physician with small buy-in for family members, dental plan, student loan repayment, 3 weeks of PTO, 8 paid holidays, relocation assistance, 1 week of CME and $1,000 stipend, a 403b retirement plan after year 2, and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
Eastman, Georgia is located in the very heart of Georgia and is the seat of beautiful Dodge County. Residents enjoy an incredibly low cost of living, relatively short drives to the coast as well as Atlanta, access to great schools, and a climate which provides some of the most beautiful days you might ever see year round.
CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please call or email Ashley Sanderson at 954.837.2676 or email@example.com. Refer to job #2649114.
- Join a well-established and growing organization
- Mostly outpatient, no C-sections or deliveries
- No evenings or weekend hours
- Excellent work-life balance
- $200K to $225K salary range depending on experience
- Student loan repayment
- Full benefits package that includes malpractice with tail, medical benefits, and a retirement plan
- Contact Ashley Sanderson at CompHealth for details and mention job #2649114
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.