Full Time Family Practice Job Fort Myers, FL
Fort Myers, FL
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer MD Now Urgent Care
MD Now Urgent Care -
- Full Time
- Hours:FT Requirement is 14 Shifts/Month (May Block Shifts; ex. 4 on/4off) | 12-Hours Shifts (8 AM - 8 PM) | Team Rotates Weekends | Schedules Set 4 Weeks in Advance
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 3 - 5 Per Hour
- Call Schedule: Volunteer Only For Additional Pay
- Compensation: - Competitive Base Salary + Bonus (to be discussed by phone)- Medical Directorship Bonus Available (must have UC experience)- Relocation Negotiable
- Benefits: - Medical/Vision/Dental- 120 PTO Hours - FSA and Dependent Care FSA- 401k Retirement Plan - Life Insurance- Long and Short-Term Disability- $2,500 CME Allowance- Total Source University - Up to Date Anywhere (free online CME credits)- Licenses and Certifications Paid- Paid Malpractice - Urgent Care Visit Reduced Fee - EAP
- Additional Info: As the largest provider of urgent care in South Florida, we are seeking bright, talented individuals who share in our commitment to making a positive difference for the patients and our communities.- Rapidly growing company with a fast-paced environment.- This is a brand new facility, as of 9/15/2020.- As patient volumes increase, facility hours will adjust to accommodate 12-hour shifts Monday-Friday (8 AM-8 PM) with 8-hour weekend shifts and eventually, 12-hour shifts 7 days a week (8 AM-8 PM).- EMR: E-ClinicalWorksREQUIRES: - 1+ years of Urgent Care, Emergency Medicine, or Primary Care experience. New Grads that moonlighted during residency in a UC or EM setting may also apply. - Unrestricted DEA license.- Must feel proficient with suturing and common urgent care procedures.- Must deliver a WOW experience to our patients.- Must be comfortable with COVID testing in full PPE.PREFERRED: - DOT Certification and Workers Compensation Experience- Spanish speaking a plus!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.