Full Time Internal Medicine Job Atlanta, GA
Destination practice for highly experienced primary care physician seeking to practice full-spectrum primary care, maximize income, and work in an independent practice. This opportunity is limited to experienced primary care doctors who seeks to join as a senior associate for full-time work only in a very successful group offering top compensation.
- Join a thriving independently owned multi-specialty group in the greater Metro Atlanta GA area.
- Servicing Metro Atlanta for over 37 years
- Clinics are open 9A to 6P, Mon thru Fri + weekends (optional for this position) with 10A to 4P Sat; 10A to 2P Sun
- Physicians can expect to see 20 to 25 patients per day once established.
- Main office is well equipped with lab, PT, pharmacy, x-ray, ultrasound, MRI, CT, and full cardiac testing
- Low IT burden for physicians, time to focus on patients (patients over paperwork)
- 15 primary care physicians + 5 primary care nurse practitioners
- Clinics see both scheduled and walk-in patients
- Easy access to specialists and imaging with direct scheduling in the office
- Full schedule (36 - 40 hours / week) with highly competitive base, lucrative bonus, and comprehensive benefits
- Physicians will work base + productivity starting second year under a minimum production requirement
- Designed for experienced physicians who want to make a long-term commitment and earn top compensation
- Established physicians earn over the 75% MGMA
- Optional weekends for higher compensation
Area has top schools, beautiful parks, 45 minutes from Atlanta airport
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.