Full Time Anesthesia Job San Antonio, TX
Join an established group of Anesthesiologist.
- Need due to retirement
- Bread and Butter cases with a considerable amount of OB, ultrasound guided blocks etc
- SCHEDULE: Typically, Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
- CALL: 24-hour call, Call of 1:5 at home first call, Second call 1:8
- Competitive Compensation and Full Benefits package.(including 6 wk. vacation)
- Looking for someone who can START BEFORE February 2021
- Located 30 minutes from downtown San Antonio and 45 minutes from Austin
With plenty of natural beauty, tree-lined neighborhoods, our sparkling Lake McQueeney and the Guadalupe River winding through town, this town is a delight. Residents who are into watersports enjoy waterskiing, wakeboarding, stand-up boarding and river tubing. Home to Texas Lutheran University, with Texas State University less than 15 minutes away, we are is an ideal location for the education-focused. Those who crave family-centered living will easily find it here with top-rated, growing school districts, including a newly built high school. Vibrant, active community that allows residents to experience the best of both worlds - a small town feel with big city amenities and even bigger city access.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.