Full Time Gastroenterology Job Eastern, IA
Exceptional Community with a Big 10 University - Low Crime - Exceptional Schools - Great Lifestyle!
We are seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join a thriving practice in Eastern Iowa. You will provide a full spectrum of GI medical services at this multi-specialty medical complex. This is a thriving practice where you will be busy immediately. The community offers an excellent work/life balance with short commutes, excellent schools, and a thriving college town atmosphere.
- Mon-Fri clinic hours 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- 1:4 shared call
- Established primary care network and referral base
- 75th+ percentile MGMA salary base plus WRVU production income
- Full range of benefits to include health, dental, life, malpractice, 401k, CME, & more
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
About the Community:
- Rated #6 nationally for public and private schools
- Home a Big 10 University
- Beautiful parks and recreation, clean air and water, a diverse community with an emphasis on the arts and cultural events.
- Low unemployment and crime rates, affordable housing, and short commutes make Iowa City Money and Fortune Magazine’s Top Place to live!
This city’s motto is “Small Town Atmosphere, Big City Choices”. They are consistently rated among the best places to live in America. Iowa’s Creative Corridor gives you access to great opportunities in employment, housing, recreation, culture, and more! From art museums to county fairs, roadside diners to high-end bistros, music in the park to Broadway productions, the opportunities to enjoy life without the long commutes and daily drudge you find in other cities is enjoyed here every day.
direct line: 954 346 5142
Parkland, FL 33076
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.