Full Time Family Practice Job Hillsboro, OH
A community health clinic in Ohio needs an additional family practice physician due to growth. Work 4.5 days per week. They are open on weekends for walk-ins, so the incoming physician can pick up extra shifts if they want to, but not required. This is a brand-new building that where the incoming physician will see an average of 18 to 22 patients per day. Come join 3 OBs, 2 IMs, 2 FMs, 2 pediatricians, and 7 NPs. H-1B and J-1 visas are welcome to apply.
This employed position offers a salary guarantee and RVU. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation, 5 days of CME plus stipend, a retirement plan, and federal malpractice. They also have a HPSA score of 19 for loan repayment.
Come practice in a building that overlooks Rocky Fork Lake. It is a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts with unlimited horsepower boating that allows for excellent skiing on the lake with bass, muskellunge, and walleye for fishermen. Hillsboro is approximately 35 miles west of Chillicothe, and 50 miles east of Cincinnati.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2648612.
- Community health clinic
- Flexible schedule (4.5 days/40 flexible hours per week, weekends are optional)
- Visas are welcome
- Residents to experienced physicians may apply
- Beautiful new state-of-the-art building with lake views
- Currently employ 3 OBs, 2 IMs, 2 FMs, 2 pediatricians, and 7 NPs
- They see a very diverse group of patients
- X-ray in the building
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.