Full Time Hospitalist Job Northern, NJ
A private hospital group in northern New Jersey needs a daytime hospitalist. This is a post-acute opportunity working Monday through Friday on a round and go model. There will be a weekend call of 1:3 or 1:4. This is a group that offers a lot of autonomy and a work-life balance. They are very stable and the incoming physician will have NP support. The ideal candidate will have rehab experience, but they are open to physicians with hospitalist experience that want an easier work flow. They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible.
This employed position offers a base salary, some bonus opportunity, and the ability to make more if willing to pick up more weekend shifts. You will also receive medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 to 5 weeks of PTO, CME, a retirement plan, and occurrence-based malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, contact Kaylee Petrosino at 954.837.2662 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2648642.
- Competitive salary with strong bonus potential
- 4 weeks of PTO
- Rehab hospitalist
- Monday through Friday schedule and some weekends
- Work 6- to 8-hour days with round and go model
- No ICU or procedures
- Board certified or board eligible
- Upscale northern NY location only 30 minutes from NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.