Full Time Hospitalist Job NJ
This employed position offers a base salary, some bonus opportunity, and the ability to make more if willing to pick up more weekend shifts. You will also receive medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 to 5 weeks of PTO, CME, a retirement plan, and occurrence-based malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, contact Kaylee Petrosino at 954.837.2662 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2648642.
- Competitive salary with strong bonus potential
- 4 weeks of PTO
- Rehab hospitalist
- Monday through Friday schedule and some weekends
- Work 6- to 8-hour days with round and go model
- No ICU or procedures
- Board certified or board eligible
- Upscale northern NY location only 30 minutes from NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.