Permanent Anesthesia Job Unknown, MI
This position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive health benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, life insurance, CME with $5,000, a 401k with employer contribution, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in a riverfront Michigan community. It has a great downtown that blends the best of a big city with the personality of a small town community.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both permanent and locum tenens healthcare staffing. With the largest nationwide client network, we have openings in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right anesthesiology job in the right location for you.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Dona Menton directly at 203.663.9325 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2648718.
- Cardiac and general position
- Excellent compensation
- Final-year fellows and residents welcome
- Fellowship not required
- Growth potential
- Medical benefits and LTD/STD
- CME time with a $5K stipend
- Conducting virtual interviews
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.