Full Time Pediatrics Job Fort Knox, KY
An established practice located in Kentucky is seeking a board-certified pediatrician. Join a team of pediatricians that strive to exceed patient expectations. Work Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm. The incoming physician will see an average of 21 patients per day. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of experience and be caring, compassion, and skilled.
This independent contractor opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus federal tort malpractice. You will be offered a possible sign-on bonus/relocation assistance.
You can live in Louisville, Kentucky's largest city that sits on the Ohio River along the Indiana border. It is a beautiful historic town and home to the Kentucky Derby.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call or email Ashley Sanderson at 954.837.2676 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2648732.
- 100% outpatient
- No call schedule
- No weekend hours
- Excellent work-life balance
- Any state medical license will do
- Federal tort malpractice
- Potential for sign-on/relocation
- Contact Ashley Sanderson at CompHealth for details and mention job #2648732
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.