Permanent Orthopedics Job Northern, CA
This hospital-employed position offers compensation that is based on experience/training and a very liberal and exciting sign-on bonus. You will also receive relocation assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation, $2,000 annual CME stipend, malpractice insurance, and a 401k retirement plan.
This is a great opportunity to practice in a lovely California city and enjoy an excellent lifestyle. This is a safe area that boasts outdoor activities, including water activities, fishing, hiking, and so much more.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, please email your CV to Ronald.email@example.com or call Ronald Bansak at 203.663.9362 for more details. Refer to job #2648889.
- Become an employee of this very busy medical center
- Sign-on and relocation bonuses
- Medical benefits, malpractice insurance, and a retirement plan
- Traditional inpatient and outpatient
- Work at 1 hospital and 1 clinic for great work-life balance
- Total joint fellowship or experience
- Open to H-1B Visa candidates
- 2020 fellows are encouraged to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.