Full Time Pulmonary-Critical Care Job Great Location, FL
Great Location, FL
alarm 2 months ago
Posted by St. John Associates
Employer St. John Associates
Southeast Academic Critical Care PositionRecipe for Happiness: Mix equal portions excellent weather and great academic/clinical position, combine until you have a satisfying quality of life locale!
*Requirement to have a residency in anesthesiology and BC Critical Care
- Jump into a busy university practice that needs your critical care skills!
- Research interests in the Critical Care Medicine
- Clinical Responsibilities include a large 40+bed surgical ICU, 30-bed Neuro and Burn unit
- This major metro location has everything that makes this a fabulous place to live
- Spend your weekends on the Atlantic fishing, snorkeling, diving, or just catching some rays
- Live and practice where others come to vacation
- Enjoy freshwater diving or fishing in one of the 9 local freshwater springs or make the easy commute to some of the states great ocean beaches
- College town with close to 260,000 in the area
- Outstanding local restaurants, nightclubs, and world-class entertainment
- Plus, enjoy great weather year-round
- A great place to live and work
Wendy Roofe - email@example.com | 800-737-2001 x227
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.