Full Time ObGyn Job TX
Join the Premier Group in the Region with Opportunity for Partnership
Practice: Technologically advanced 325 bed hospital serving 230,000 friendly Texans.
- Very Competitive Income Guarantee.... sky is the limit for income
- Set your own schedule Deliveries at 1 hospital
- 3-4 month waiting for GYN surgery
- Active OB Hospitalists program
- Robot / Da Vinci Si/Xt
- Join an established practice with top OBGYNs with option for partnership
- Be busy from day one
- Huge need for OBGYN in the city and we mean a BIG NEED
- Office in a new medical complex
- Stipend for those still in training
- Moving and Marketing Allowance
Community: Starting or moving a practice can be difficult, but our community provides the perfect combination of a home-town family feeling, a commitment to advanced medical technology, and opportunity to become financially successful and having a rewarding career in medicine. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Ranked 6th in the nation for best cost of living, 7th for working parents, 3rd happiest in Texas, 10th nationally in real estate market
- Average commute to work is 10 minutes
- 24 mile biking/jogging trail
- Near the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and Oklahoma City
- Various Outdoor Activities including but not limited to golf, cycling, boating, running and hiking
- Host of cultural opportunities including but not limited to professional symphony orchestra and ballet troupe, two community theater groups, two theaters for the performing arts, and opera house with live performances and art museums.
- Exceptional public and private education for your children.
- Live in an established neighborhood, golf course community, ranch setting or in one of the city's new housing developments.
This opportunity certainly won't last long! If you are seeking an opportunity that provides an easy lifestyle, with great financial rewards please contact: J.W. Lively at 866-704-5177 940-231-0156 to discuss obgyn/TX email your curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.