Full Time Hospitalist Job Montclair, CA
A very busy practice in California is hiring a non-traditional day hospitalist due to growth. The incoming physician will round on the group's patients in hospitals and skilled nursing facilities, and do clinical work. The schedule is Monday through Friday, days only, with shared weekend call. Candidates must be board certified in IM and speak Mandarin or Spanish. The ideal candidate will have an active CA medical license.
This is a partnership-track opportunity after 2 years and offers excellent income potential for hard workers. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, CME, a possible retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in sunny Southern California. This is one of the most sought-after areas in the country and it really does not need any explanation. You will love calling it home.
Contact a personal CompHealth consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have a phenomenal relationship with facilities around the country.
If you are interested, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #2645663.
- Round exclusively on private practice patients
- Day position, Monday - Friday with shared weekends
- Partnership offered in 2 years
- $260K annual salary with bonus
- Excellent benefits with 4 weeks of PTO
- Must speak Mandarin or Spanish
- Hard work will yield high income and great incentives
- Located 33 miles from Los Angeles
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.