Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, FL
A well-known multispecialty group located on Florida's West Coast is seeking a family physician or internist to join their organization. You will join over 100 physicians in this highly-respected group. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible. The group is seeking the additional physician to support the expanding community need. Your schedule will be Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with a phone call of 1:10 or better. See 18 to 20 patients daily and have your own MA. You will be supported by a wonderful dedicated staff. They prefer candidates with an active FL license who can start right away.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice with tail coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, 23 days of vacation, CME time plus $5,000 stipend, 6 holidays, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, and a 401K retirement plan.
You will enjoy living in this sun-drenched bedroom community near Tampa that is known for its upscale neighborhoods, fine dining, and access to the best golf courses and beaches in the state.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth consultant will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 extension 6640 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2648379.
- Large and established multispecialty group is growing
- Join a group with over 100 providers
- See 18 to 20 patients per day
- Outpatient and office-only practice
- Shared a phone call of 1:10 or better
- Competitive compensation
- West coast location near Tampa, Clearwater, and Largo
- Secure employed practice
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.