Full Time Pediatrics Job Lewiston, ME
A new pediatrician opportunity is now available in Maine at a growing and employed group. This position will be all outpatient working, 36 hours per week with a 1:7 call schedule. Cover on Saturday is approximately every other month. The incoming physician will see 20 to 25 patients per day on average. The hospital has a pediatric hospitalist service, including a level II NICU which covers all admissions and delivery attendance. Come join this team of pediatricians and nurse practitioners. They welcome 2021 residents to apply.
This position offers a competitive base salary plus an incentive bonus plan. You will also receive a sign-on bonus/relocation allowance, paid malpractice with tail coverage, medical and dental for physician and spouse, life insurance for physician and spouse, short- and long-term disability, 232 hours of PTO per year, CME with financial stipend, and a 403b retirement plan with employer match.
Come live and practice in this beautiful riverfront community just off the coast of Maine. This community is only a short drive away from Portland, ME, and has a high-quality small college, delicious dining, recreation, and fantastic festivals.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call or email Ashley Sanderson at 954.837.2676 or email@example.com. Refer to job #2648387.
- Join a well-established and growing practice
- 100% outpatient
- 4- or 4.5-day workweek
- Excellent work-life balance
- Competitive base salary plus an incentive bonus plan
- Loan repayment assistance
- Full benefits package with medical/dental, malpractice with tail coverage, and a retirement plan
- Contact Ashley Sanderson at CompHealth for details and mention job #2648387
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.