Full Time Perinatology Job Urbana, IL
A new MFM physician opportunity is now available in Illinois at a highly respected regional tertiary and referral center. The facility is hiring an additional physician to support the developing community. You will practice the full range of maternal fetal medicine, including prenatal diagnosis, fetal therapy, complex obstetrics, genetic, and perinatal consultations. You will also enjoy an established referral base. Come join other MFM physicians, pediatric specialties, a dietitian, and a highly-skilled subspecialty mid-level staff.
This position offers a generous compensation package, a sign-on bonus, and additional bonuses. You will also receive paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage, health benefits, vacation/holidays, life insurance/disability, CME, a 403b with employer match, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in an area with excellent schools and affordable housing options, our community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options found in a much larger city.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Aaron Hull directly at 203.663.9381 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2648399.
- State-of-the-art medical technology
- Opportunity for academic and/or research
- Full range of maternal fetal medicine
- Large referral base
- 3 MFM APPs
- In-house OB/GYN, NICU, and anesthesia coverage
- Exceptional income potential
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.