Full Time Occupational Medicine Job Unknown, TX
An occupational medicine organization is hiring a physician for an occmed practice in Texas. They will consider occupational medicine, family practice, internal medicine, urgent care, and emergency medicine physicians. The schedule will be Mondays through Fridays from 9 am to 6 pm. There will be no call, evening, or weekend responsibilities. Also, there will be no primary care duties, but there will be some urgent care on occasion. The incoming physician will need to be able to do sutures and other procedures. The site will be staffed by 1 full-time physician plus there is an office administrator, a front office receptionist, a medical assistance to draw blood, an X-ray tech, a physical therapist for rehab, a PT tech and a PTA. Candidates must also be board certified or board eligible and have some experience to apply.
You will receive a competitive compensation, medical benefits, a 401k with matching, vacation time, 5 days of CME with $1,000 stipend, and malpractice coverage.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2648431.
- Occupational medicine practice
- Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm
- Outpatient only, no call, no evenings, and no weekends
- FP, IM, occmed, EM, or UC physicians can apply
- Center is fully staffed and you will be well supported
- Competitive salary
- Great location in Houston
- Prefer some experience
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.