Permanent Otolaryngology Job Indianapolis, IN
This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary. You will be offered student loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living in the capital city of Indiana. The city is the economic and cultural focus of the surrounding region. It offers unlimited arts, education, and culture in a highly livable package. It has professional sports, interesting attractions, and a great downtown.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2648457.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Student loan repayment
- Clinic days, OR days, and 1 day for administrative work
- Call is 1:4
- Join 2 pediatric otolaryngologists and 3 NPs
- Research opportunities
- Fellowship in pediatric otolaryngology
- Indianapolis and suburbs are top-rated communities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.