Full Time Otolaryngology Job Indianapolis, IN
An exciting pediatric ENT opportunity is now available in Indiana due to growth. A physician interested in voice dysfunction would be a plus. Your schedule will be 2 clinic days, 1.5 to 2 OR days, and 1 day of administrative work per week. There will also be a 1:4 call. The incoming physician will be joining 2 pediatric otolaryngologists and 3 NPs. They welcome physicians that are board certified or board eligible, and have a fellowship in pediatric otolaryngology. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and friendly.
This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary. You will be offered student loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living in the capital city of Indiana. The city is the economic and cultural focus of the surrounding region. It offers unlimited arts, education, and culture in a highly livable package. It has professional sports, interesting attractions, and a great downtown.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.orgRefer to job number 2648457.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Student loan repayment
- Clinic days, OR days, and 1 day for administrative work
- Call is 1:4
- Join 2 pediatric otolaryngologists and 3 NPs
- Research opportunities
- Fellowship in pediatric otolaryngology
- Indianapolis and suburbs are top-rated communities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.