Full Time Gastroenterology Job Rock Hill, SC
CompHealth is currently assisting a South Carolina well-known private practice with their search for a general GI with or without advanced procedures due to the retirement of a partner. The incoming GI physician will have a busy practice from day one. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with a shared call schedule. Come join 7 other GI physicians and 7 extenders including NP/PAs. There are 4 physicians that do ERCP, but no one does EUS. The group owns their endoscopy center that is located next door to main office. They also provide coverage for 1 hospital, and there are no employed GIs with the hospital. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible in gastroenterology.
This partnership-track opportunity has a salary guarantee plus a wRVU performance model to exceed any initial guarantee. You will also be offered student loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a possible sign-on bonus, CME time and stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
To get started, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2648464.
- Established private GI group
- Join 7 other GI physicians
- 2-years to full partnership
- Endoscopy center located next door to the main office
- Shared call of 1:7
- Open to general GI and advanced procedures
- Community known for having the #1 school system in the state
- Located 27 miles from Charlotte, NC which has all the big city amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.