Full Time Neonatology Job Lynchburg, VA
You will be offered malpractice insurance, various medical/vision/dental plans, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, and a 401k retirement plan.
Live and work in an active community boasting friendly residential neighborhoods and outstanding public education that is 1 of the top school systems in the state. The city is also home to 5 public/private colleges and universities. There is no shortage of activities for the outdoor enthusiast with 80 miles of hiking and biking terrain, water sports and skiing, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
To get started, please call Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 or email your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2648480.
- Level 3B NICU expanding newborn services
- Join a 3-physician practice, 24-hr shifts, no in-house call
- Call taken from home with support of highly-experienced NNPs 24/7
- 2,500 deliveries and 400 NICU admissions annually
- Conventional ventilation, nitric oxide, neonatal transport, and NAS program
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Great place to live, work, and play with a vibrant community with beautiful natural surrounding
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.