Full Time Family Practice Job Newport, KY
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package with loan repayment eligibility. You will also receive relocation assistance, a possible sign-on bonus, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, up to 6 weeks of PTO, 9 holidays, your birthday, $2,800 CME stipend, $1,800 for licensing a retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Newport has an excellent mix of historic amenities and contemporary development. The riverfront area provides a striking view of the Cincinnati skyline and is host to premier attractions including the Newport Aquarium, Newport on the Levee, and the nearby World Peace Bell. It is also home to the East Row Historic District and a revitalized, historic downtown filled with eclectic businesses.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, please contact Roger McKenzie directly at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2648503.
- FQHC setting
- Competitive base salary
- Production and quality bonuses
- Flexible work schedule
- Up to 6 weeks of PTO and 9 paid holidays
- $2,800 CME stipend and $1,800 for licensing
- 401k with matching
- NHSC loan repayment eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.