Full Time Cardiology Job Wilkes Barre, PA
The hospital has long been recognized for excellence in heart and vascular care, with an emergency department that treats over 60k patients a year. They have a newly constructed state-of-the-art critical care tower offering more than 30 modern patient rooms including decontamination suites, a CTICU, and MICU/SICU/CCU beds. The clinic has a nuclear lab, an echo lab, and a vascular lab.
The position offers a very generous salary with wRVU productivity incentives for an excellent income potential. You will also be offered a sign-on and/or commencement bonus, student loan repayment assistance, full medical benefits, STD and LTD, moving expense allowance, malpractice insurance, CME, and vacation time.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #2648562.
- Join a large, collegial team of cardiologists in an inpatient/outpatient setting
- Be a part of a large multispecialty group with full hospital-employed benefits
- Share a 1:4 call with 3 other non-invasive cardiologists
- Student loan repayment available
- Very generous salary with wRVU productivity incentives
- Commencement/signing bonus, fellowship stipend, CME, and more
- Safe neighborhoods and family-friendly environment
- Approximately 2 hours from New York City and Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.