Full Time Otolaryngology Job Unknown, KY
CompHealth is currently assisting a Kentucky multispecialty group with their search for an ENT due to growth. You will work closely with another otolaryngology physician, a PA and an audiologist. There is a 1:2 call, but only required to take 8 days per month, compensated over 8 days. The office and ambulatory center are in the same building, and you will work out of 1 hospital with 2 new hybrid ORs. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible, and H-1B visa holders are welcome.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will be offered loan repayment, medical/dental/vision benefits, 27 days of PTO, $10K relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, 5 days of CME with a $5,000 stipend, and a 401k retirement plan with matching.
Let CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with ENT jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact Brittany Patton at 203.663.9348 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2648637.
- Join another ENT with a huge referral base
- Investment opportunity for the ambulatory center
- Office and ambulatory center in the same building
- All brand new equipment and renovated office
- 1:2 call, but only required to take 8 days of call per month
- Full time audiologist and a seasoned PA
- Loan repayment, $10K relocation, and a sign-on bonus
- 27 days of PTO and 5 days of CME with a $5,000 stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.