Full Time Internal Medicine Job Grand Rapids, MN
eligible Internal Medicine Physician in the Grand Rapids, MN
area. Great outdoors, fishing, hunting, hiking, and recreation.
Student Loan Repayment!
Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that
focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and
* This nonprofit health care system, governed by a
community-based board of directors, is the most comprehensive
health care network in Minnesota.
* They bring the finest physicians and caring staff together with
the latest technology, newest equipment and state of the art
facilities in the region.
* Their partnership with the University of Minnesota enhances
their ability to deliver safe, effective, patient-focused care,
expanding their care beyond community-based hospitals and clinics
to the breakthrough medicine discovered at the state's premier
* Accredited by the Joint Commission Accreditation, the
Commission on Cancer Accreditation, the ACR Accreditation Nuclear
Medicine Accreditation and as a Level III Trauma Center
Benefits and Features:
* Top salary, depending on experience
* Excellent Medical, dental, short term disability, and 403B
retirement matched at 3%
* Malpractice, tail coverage and Reimbursement for licensure fees
* Excellent PTO
* Student Loan Repayment!
Your Role with the Company:
* The practice is General Internal Medicine, with a full-time
clinical practice as well as opportunities to round on
hospitalized patients within a structured rotation. Managing and
treating a wide range of acute and chronic diseases throughout
the age spectrum, as well as medical consultations for our large
group of Family Practice providers are included.
* There is no call in the clinical Internal Medicine Department.
* Full time (1.0 FTE) opportunity with 32 patient contact hours
per week; the schedule is flexible
* Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
FOR MORE INFORMATION
NP Now, LLC
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.