Permanent Family Practice Job Ithaca, NY
A multidisciplinary Oncology practice with an experienced Breast Surgeon, Womens Health Practice, and in house pathology is currently seeking a Hematologist/Oncologist. The unit includes a well-trained group of 3 medical Oncologists and 1 Radiation Oncologist. High quality of life both personally and professionally can be expected. The practice is located in upstate New York, in the beautiful heart of the finger lakes region.
Dedicated, outstanding, and long term staff has long-standing contracts to provide excellent service to people.
- Private practice with two years of employment to a partnership position.
- Call 1:4 covering one hospital.
- Hospitalist support for admissions.
- Academic affiliation with Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- 1 of only 5 recipients in New York State for the 2015 Outstanding Achievement Award from the Commission on Cancer
- Accredited Cancer Center
- Established Tumor Board and Cancer Committees
- Supportive specialists in Breast Surgery, GI, Pulmonary & Urology
- Full radiological support including CT, MRI and PET
- Existing patient base and strong support staff
- lucrative benefits and compensation package with low cost of living
- Exceptional work-life balance
Ithaca, New York
- Dynamic University Town
- Home to Cornell University and Ithaca College
- Ranked by Forbes as #3 in Americas Smartest Cities
- Excellent restaurants, cultural activities, & recreation
- Cayuga Lake, waterfalls, state parks, and hiking trails
- One of the countys largest wine regions
FOR MORE INFORMATION
NP Now, LLC
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.