Full Time Primary Care Job Marysville, CA
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Harmony Health
Harmony Health -
- Full Time
- Hours:4 or 5 Day Work Weeks | Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM or Monday - Thursday 8 AM - 7 PM
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 8 Hour Day: 16-20; 10 Hour Day: 22-25
- Call Schedule: Minimal Call; 1:8 Rotated Weekly
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: $191,000 - $243,000
- Benefits: - Employer Paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Term Life Insurance- PTO: 120 Hours Years 0-3, 180 Hours Years 3-5, 240 Hours Years 5-11, 300 Hours After Year 11- 6 Paid Holidays- 401k with Matching; Match First 3% of Investment Dollar for Dollar, Match Next 2% of Investment at 50%- NHSC Loan Repayment; HPSA: 18
- Additional Info: Qualifications: - California License required- The physician must have empathy when treating patients- Spanish Bilingual preferred- Previous behavioral health experience and MAT training a plus- Previous FQHC experience preferred- EMR: e-MDs- Yuba County is California's gateway to the historic Mother Lode Country, with a diverse landscape that boasts grand rivers, thriving farmland, friendly communities, and numerous recreational possibilities that extend into the Sierra foothills.- Residents enjoy relaxed living and affordable housing, while both, ocean beaches and mountain skiing, are only a couple of hours away. And, amazingly, the county's border is just 30 minutes north of the State Capitol in Sacramento.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.