Full Time Family Practice Job Perrysburg, OH
alarm 9 days ago
Posted by WeCare TLC
Employer WeCare tlc
Family Physician Opportunity in Ohio
HELP US CHANGE THE WAY HEALTH CARE IS DELIVERED IN THE UNITED STATES!
Confidential is searching for a full-time Family Physician dedicated to excellent patient care for a Primary Care Medical Home in Perrysburg, OH. The physician will be responsible for providing primary care to eligible employees and their dependents. The physician will also be responsible for promoting wellness programs that serve to educate the patient population and assist them in making healthy lifestyle choices.
- Provide the highest quality of care for all patients
- Adhere to the highest standards of medical practice, ethics, and professionalism
- Implement, promote, and evaluate wellness programs set in the health center
- Represent the health center as requested in community events
- Provide occupational health services (such as DOT physicals)
- Graduate from an accredited medical school
- A valid OH medical license
- Experience in family medicine, preventive medicine, and/or occupational medicine
- Board certification or eligibility
Compensation and Benefits:
- Generous compensation
- Robust package of benefits.
- Access to the Health Center
- Great work-life balance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid time Off
- CME Reimbursement
WeCare tlc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. WeCare tlc does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, gender, age, disability, religion, national origin, or sexual preference.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.