Full Time Family Practice Job Mayfield, NY
A hospital in New York is searching for a primary care physician due to a shortage of physicians in the area. The schedule is 4 or 5 days a week, working 40 hours, and call is rotated between all the physicians. The incoming physician will see an average of 15 to 18 patients per day. Candidates must be BC, unless recent residents.
This hospital-employed position offers 6 weeks of off, 7 paid holidays, 1 week of CME and $4,000, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and $4,000, a retirement plan, occurrence malpractice insurance, and 90% of medical insurance premiums are paid by the hospital.
On the shores of Great Sacandaga Lake in Fulton County, you will find Mayfield. In the summer you can enjoy a wide range of water sport, or spend a day wading along one of the sandy beaches. In the winter this gateway community to the Adirondacks provides ample opportunities for ice fishing, snowmobiling, and other winter sports.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2648058.
- Extremely generous PTO
- Work a 4 or 5 day schedule
- Very collegial, friendly environment
- Light phone call only of 1:12
- Must be BC, unless recent resident
- H-1B visa support
- Adirondacks close for outdoor entertainment
- Great shopping, eating, entertainment in the area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.