Full Time Family Practice Job Fonda, NY
CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in New York with their search for a primary care physician due to a critical shortage of physicians in the area. Choose to work 4 or 5 days a week, 40 hours each week, with a light phone-only call of 1:12. The incoming physician will see an average of 15 to 18 patients per day. Candidates must be BC, unless recent residents.
This hospital-employed position offers 6 weeks of off, 7 paid holidays, 1 week of CME and $4,000, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and $4,000, a retirement plan, occurrence malpractice insurance, and 90% of medical insurance premiums are paid by the hospital.
You will work in Fonda, a village in and the county seat of Montgomery County, New York. It is on the north bank of the Mohawk River opposite the Village of Fultonville.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job 2648059.
- Extremely generous PTO
- Flexible 40-hour workweek
- Very collegial, friendly environment
- Light phone call only of 1:12
- Join a team of physicians
- Hospital has 11 clinic locations
- Adirondacks close for outdoor entertainment
- Great shopping, eating, entertainment in the area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.