Permanent Family Practice Job Worcester, MA
This employed position offers a competitive salary plus RVUs. You will receive medical benefits/dental/accidental death insurance, 3 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days, 5 personal days, 10 holidays, 1 week of CME plus $4,000, relocation assistance, a 401k and 457 retirement plans, malpractice coverage, and state and federal loan repayment opportunity.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2648123.
- At least 3 years of experience, board certified, leadership a plus
- Clinic is open Monday through Friday
- Work 40 hours per week
- State-of-the-art FQHC under an hour to Boston
- 60% clinical and 40% administrative
- Experienced support staff
- Academic affiliation
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.