Full Time Family Practice Job Worcester, MA
A CMO opportunity is available at a state-of-the-art FQHC in Massachusetts. The position is 60% clinical and 40% administrative. Provides and manages direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses, and treatment for a specified patient population. Also direct and coordinate the patient care activities of nursing and support staff as required. The clinic hours are Monday and Friday from 8 am to 8 pm. You will work 40 hours a week, and see an average of 10 to 12 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified, MA licensed, and have at least 3 years of experience.
This employed position offers a competitive salary plus RVUs. You will receive medical benefits/dental/accidental death insurance, 3 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days, 5 personal days, 10 holidays, 1 week of CME plus $4,000, relocation assistance, a 401k and 457 retirement plans, malpractice coverage, and state and federal loan repayment opportunity.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2648123.
- At least 3 years of experience, board certified, leadership a plus
- Clinic is open Monday through Friday
- Work 40 hours per week
- State-of-the-art FQHC under an hour to Boston
- 60% clinical and 40% administrative
- Experienced support staff
- Academic affiliation
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.