Permanent Psychiatry Job Southeastern, MA
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with paid call. They also offer $50K for student loan repayment over 2 years, malpractice insurance, health/dental benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, 11 holidays, sick and personal time, 1 week of CME, life insurance, and a 401K retirement plan.
You will enjoy living in southern Massachusetts. You will be close to Providence, RI, Boston, MA, and Cape Cod. The town itself has great food, open spaces overlooking the bay, friendly residents, preserved Victorian homes, and beautiful churches.
Let CompHealth know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most psychiatry jobs to choose from locally and nationally.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.994.3883 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2648154.
- Child and adolescent psychiatrist
- Intensive, short-term acute residential unit
- Telepsychiatry (during pandemic) and on-site coverage
- Salary plus paid call
- 401K retirement plan
- Sponsors J-1 and H-1B visa candidates
- 4 weeks of vacation, 11 holidays, and 1 week of CME
- Close to Providence and the Cape
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.