Full Time Infectious Disease Job Bemidji, MN
An infectious disease physician opportunity is now available in Minnesota due to growth. The schedule is Monday through Friday with a rotating call. The incoming physician will see an average of 15 to 20 patients per day. Enjoy the convenience of the clinic being attached to the medical center. Wound care is available if interested and the hospital has 2 hyperbaric chambers. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or infectious disease.
In addition to a competitive salary guarantee you will also receive medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Bemidji is a charming community on one of the largest lakes in the region. It is surrounded by breathtaking natural beauty where there are more than 400 lakes. It balances an excellent quality-of-life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2648168.
- Guaranteed salary for 2 years
- 100% infectious disease
- Inpatient and outpatient
- Clinic is attached to the medical center
- Optional wound care
- Monday - Friday, rotating call
- BC/BE in internal medicine or infectious disease
- Bemidji has a university and regional airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.