Permanent Neurology Job Milwaukee, WI
This is your opportunity to focus on your neurology subspecialty, multiple sclerosis, and make a real difference in your community. You will be busy immediately as there is an excellent primary care referral base. There is very strong subspecialty support and a full range of services available for patients and referrals. Best of all this is a 100% outpatient position with no call. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in neurology and have either training or experience with multiple sclerosis to qualify.
In addition to a competitive compensation, you will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, a 403b retirement plan with match, CME stipend, vacation time, and an occurrence malpractice policy.
For more information, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #2648224.
- Join a very large and collegial group of neurologists in Milwaukee
- Subspecialty focus on multiple sclerosis neurology
- 100% outpatient with no call
- Must be board eligible/certified in neurology with a multiple sclerosis fellowship
- A large financially stable Wisconsin health system
- Generous compensation and benefits including CME allowance and a great retirement plan
- Milwaukee is a culturally diverse community that offers all of the amenities of a large city
- Work in Milwaukee with the ability to really make a difference in the community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.