Full Time Pediatrics Job Benton, AR
This hospital-employed position offers a salary guarantee plus RVU productivity incentive. You will also receive loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, sick/vacation/CME time, a 401k retirement plan, license and membership dues, and malpractice coverage.
This opening is located in a suburban community of Little Rock. You will have access to outdoor activities like mountain bike riding, water skiing, hiking, horseback riding, hang gliding, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, boating, swimming, camping, rock climbing and more. Universities and top-tier grade and secondary schools are abundant in the area as well. You will enjoy small-town living near big-town amenities.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Pat McCarthy at 954.837.2694 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2648272.
- Offering top compensation
- New pediatric practice, schedule to be determined
- Be hospital-employed
- Mostly outpatient position
- Newborn and attending C-sections and deliveries when on call
- 10 days of call per month
- Residents may be considered
- Located 21 miles from Little Rock and 37 minutes to Hot Springs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.